Cyber Security Pre-Sales Architect/Trusted advisor
CSIS are looking for another Presaler, to join our MDR engineering team. The successful applicant will be a Cyber Security Technical Sales Engineer or Pre-Sales Architect. You may be a senior or on your way to a senior role with many years of experience in the security industry. You may have touched on many security products or worked as a trusted advisor within Cyber Security the last few years.
Your primary responsibility will be:
- Engaging customers and partners, capturing requirements, proposing technical solution, and overseeing the selection of technologies/products. Scoping and estimating resources and effort needed to deliver the MDR solutions to the customer successfully and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction - to own and manage the whole technical process.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, listening to and understanding their challenges and requirements - both technical and business. Clearly articulate and communicate to the sales team, and document decisions.
- Research and develop appropriate working solution and value proposition, engaging with the respective solution principal and services partner (including our MDR and CTI team as well as our Consulting Team), to address customer requirement.
- Scope and clearly translate defined requirements, proposed solutions, and value proposition into proposals/Statement of Work (SOW).
- Present and articulate MDR Services at all levels within the organization, both the technical and business audience (including C-levels).
- Proactively engage customers, to provide updates on the latest security trends, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and services offering.
- Be a trusted advisor who provide sound security advise to customers and help them establish business cases, including TCO and ROI justification, and shape requirements.
- Be the voice-of-customers, channeling constructive feedback from value customers to provide market-driven inputs to our MDR Product Owner.
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with internal cross-functioning team including MDR, Product management, Sales, and Marketing to drive the development of market-driven solutions and services, and marketing events.
- Ensure personal technical, communication and commercial skills are kept up to date to ensure successful execution of the role.
- Supporting our sales team in all technical/tool related matters.
- Work closely with the Project manager on calculation resources for a project.
- You will be responsible for preparing offers and presentations in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Owner.
- Knowledge of SIEM & EDR products.
- Experience in IT Services.
- Experience in scoping resources and project management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft security suite
- Knowledge of IT-security services, with focus on MDR
Working for us you will have:
- Interesting and challenging work in a financially independent company
- The possibility to grow and develop together with the team and the company
- A strong team of IT security focused specialists around you
- A competitive salary and personal benefits package
Permanent, position available immediately
This position is currently open in our MDR engineering team, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
It is a requirement that you can show and uphold a clean criminal record and get approval for security clearance HEM (Denmark).
Relocation to Denmark will be required if you are currently located elsewhere.
Located nearby our main office or at least have the possibility to travel in car to work, as most of the work are at customer sites.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a motivated application to HR@csis.dk
Additional information about this position:
Please contact Manager of our MDR Engineering Team Henrik Limkilde (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Founded in 2003, CSIS Security Group A/S (CSIS) is a leading provider of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, focused on actionable and intelligence-driven detection and response services. We are the preferred cybersecurity partner to notable organizations across various sectors, including Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, as well as Government & Public Sector. We are a trusted adviser to law enforcement agencies (including the FBI, NCA, Europol) and are also sought-after speakers for public and closed-community conferences around the world. Additionally, our depth of expertise and distinguished reputation ensure that we are regularly called upon as expert commentators on cyber topics for the media.