Cyber Security Trusted Advisor
CSIS is seeking a talented Trusted Advisor to join our Professional Services team, which is part of our Managed Detection & Response (MDR) capability.
You are already an experienced cybersecurity professional in a service delivery capacity, and you have experience of supporting business development/ pre-sales/ sales efforts.
Your primary responsibility will be to:
- Engage customers and partners to capture requirements, propose technical solutions, and drive the selection of relevant technologies/products.
- Scope and estimate resources and effort needed to deliver the MDR solutions to the customer successfully and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. To own and manage the whole technical process.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, listening to and understanding their challenges and requirements - both technical and business. Clearly articulate and communicate to the sales team, and document decisions.
- Research and develop appropriate value propositions, engaging with the respective colleagues from across the business, to address customer requirement.
- Scope and clearly define requirements, proposed solutions, and value proposition into proposals/Statement of Work (SOW).
- Present and articulate MDR Services at all levels within the customer organization, including technical and business audiences.
- Be a trusted advisor who provide sound security advice to customers and help them establish business cases, including TCO and ROI justification, and shape requirements.
- Be the voice-of-customers, channeling constructive feedback to provide market-driven inputs to our MDR Product Owner.
- Support our sales team in all technical matters pertaining to our MDR services.
- Prepare offers and presentations in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Owner.
- Lead, manage and execute MDR service implementation engagements.
- At least 5 years of experience in cybersecurity; ideally 2+ years of this time being with an MDR player.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies: EDR, NDR, SIEM.
- Project planning and project management experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft security suite
Working for us you will have:
- Interesting and challenging work in a leading cybersecurity player
- The possibility to grow and develop together with the team and the company
- A strong team of IT security-focused specialists around you
- A competitive salary and personal benefits package
Permanent, position available immediately
This role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
However, domestic travel to customers is expected.
It is a requirement that you can show and uphold a clean criminal record and get approval for security clearance HEM (Denmark).
Relocation to Denmark will be required if you are currently located elsewhere.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a motivated application to Andrada Son firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2003, CSIS Security Group A/S (CSIS) is a leading provider of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, focused on actionable and intelligence-driven detection and response services. We are the preferred cybersecurity partner to notable organizations across various sectors, including Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, as well as Government & Public Sector. We are a trusted adviser to law enforcement agencies (including the FBI, NCA, Europol) and are also sought-after speakers for public and closed-community conferences around the world. Additionally, our depth of expertise and distinguished reputation ensure that we are regularly called upon as expert commentators on cyber topics for the media.