Experienced Microsoft Sentinel/MDFE consultant with a strong analytic mindset
Do you want to join a strong MDR Engineering team of Security Consultants working with some of the most interesting customers in Denmark and UK?
Our new senior colleague should be a strong and structured consultant, with more than 2 years of experience in Sentinel and Microsoft Endpoint Security products and at least 5 years of professional experience within Information Security, whereof the last 3 years with SIEM Technology. Your main focus in the MDR Engineering team, will be the Subject Matter Expert of SIEM and the Go-To person as a SME or Experienced Consultant.
Experience in a Microsoft security operations role would be useful. Azure Implementation experience is essential, and an appreciation of security policy and risk management would be an advantage. You will be expected to develop SIEM configurations, use cases and Runbooks. Being able to present security solutions to leadership and technical teams are something you are very good at and comfortable doing. In addition, you will advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions relating to the SIEM solution. You feel comfortable in presentation and...
We expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience. Master's or advanced degree in related field is preferred
- More than 2 years of experience in Sentinel and Microsoft Endpoint Security products and at least 5 years of professional experience within Information Security; 3 years with SIEM Technology
- You feel comfortable on a stage and have experience of holding workshops and teaching the use of SIEM products
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of SIEM solutions
- Overall strong experience in operations and servers including but not limited to: Microsoft, Linux, Syslog and related logging functionality of the aforementioned
- Have a strong analytic mindset and experience writing complex use cases and rules for SIEM solution
- Broad knowledge in other infrastructure components such as networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and end point security
- Architectural knowledge of enterprise environments including contemporary operating systems and major database platforms
- Understanding of legislative demands and compliance requirements mitigated through SIEM
- Experience of working with the supporting policy, procedures and practices required to deliver and maintain an effective operational SIEM solution
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Have an eye for detail, ability to prepare SIEM documents and presentations in such a way that they are easily understood by the appropriate audience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Located in Denmark. Working from Office in Copenhagen
Your primary responsibility will be:
- SME on Microsoft SIEM and Microsoft Security Endpoint Products
- Architectural design of customer SIEM solutions by identifying and interviewing SIEM stakeholders, defining business, functional, and technical requirements
- Articulate the business benefits of SIEM to business/technical customers and help them identify future efficiency opportunities
- Work with and deliver technically solid SIEM solutions in cooperation with our MDR team
- Document feedback and lessons learned from customer engagements so that the team can benefit from this knowledge
- Demonstrate broad knowledge in other technical areas such as networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, etc., to properly manage complex integration efforts
- Present and being able to discuss suggested solutions to leadership and technical teams
Working for us you will have:
- Interesting and challenging work in a financially independent company
- A strong team of IT security focused specialists around you
- A competitive salary and personal benefits package
Permanent, position available immediately
This position is currently open in our MDR Engineering team, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
It is a requirement that you can show and uphold a clean criminal record, and approval for security clearance HEM (Denmark)
Relocation to Denmark will be required if you are currently located elsewhere.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a motivated application to HR@csis.dk
Additional information about this position:
Please call Manager MDR Engineering Henrik Limkilde (+45) 22 28 62 26
Founded in 2003, CSIS Security Group A/S (CSIS) is a leading provider of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, focused on actionable and intelligence-driven detection and response services. We are the preferred cybersecurity partner to notable organizations across various sectors, including Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, as well as, Government & Public Sector. We are a trusted adviser to law enforcement agencies (including the FBI, NCA, Europol) and are also sought-after speakers for public and closed-community conferences around the world. Additionally, our depth of expertise and distinguished reputation ensure that we are regularly called upon as expert commentators on cyber topics for the media.