Experienced SIEM Consultant with a strong analytic mindset and project management experience
Do you want to join a strong team of Security Consultants working with some of the most interesting customers in Denmark and UK?
Our new senior colleague should be a strong and structured communicator, with experience of both driving and managing SIEM implementations for customers across various sectors.
Experience in a security operations role would be useful. Implementation experience is essential, and an appreciation of security policy and risk management would be an advantage. You will be expected to develop SIEM configurations, use cases and operational models or specific security solutions to meet the customer’s requirement. Being able to present security solutions to leadership and technical teams are something you are very good at and comfortable doing. In addition, you will advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions relating to the SIEM solution.
We expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience. Master's or advanced degree in related field is preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience within Information Security; 3+ years with SIEM Technology
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of SIEM solutions
- Overall strong experience in operations and servers including but not limited to: Microsoft, Linux, Syslog and related logging functionality of the aforementioned
- Have a strong analytic mindset and experience writing complex use cases and rules for SIEM solution
- Broad knowledge in other infrastructure components such as networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and end point security
- Architectural knowledge of enterprise environments including contemporary operating systems and major database platforms
- Understanding of legislative demands and compliance requirements mitigated through SIEM
- Experience of working with the supporting policy, procedures and practices required to deliver and maintain an effective operational SIEM solution
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and has leadership qualities, able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Have an eye for detail, ability to prepare SIEM documents and presentations in such a way that they are easily understood by the appropriate audience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Your primary responsibility will be:
- Architectural design of customer SIEM solutions by identifying and interviewing SIEM stakeholders, defining business, functional, and technical requirements
- Articulate the business benefits of SIEM to business/technical customers and help them identify future efficiency opportunities
- Work with and deliver technically solid SIEM solutions in cooperation with our MDR team
- Team leadbigger customer cases and ensure structured planning, focused delivery and quality solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Document feedback and lessons learned from customer engagements so that the team can benefit from this knowledge
- Demonstrate broad knowledge in other technical areas such as networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, etc., in order to properly manage complex integration efforts
- Present and being able to discuss suggested solutions to leadership and technical teams
Working for us you will have:
- Interesting and challenging work in a financially independent company
- A strong team of IT security focused specialists around you
- A competitive salary and personal benefits package
Permanent, position available immediately
This position is currently open in our Consultancy team, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
It is a requirement that you can show and uphold a clean criminal record.
Relocation to Denmark will be required if you are currently located elsewhere.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a motivated application to HR@csis.dk
Additional information about this position:
Please call Tina Houlberg (Director HR & Delivery)+45 25 35 99 26
Founded in Copenhagen in 2003, CSIS Security Group is a leading independent provider of cyber security services in Europe. Credited by Gartner Group for its threat intelligence capabilities, the company mitigates customers’ security risk with a range of preventive security products and services, as well as with incident response and managed security services. CSIS is the preferred cyber security provider to some of the world’s largest enterprise organisations, and is a trusted advisor to law enforcement agencies, government and news media.